Thursday 24 November 2011

PARTY TIME!

Hi Everyone.

Work life is fine, i always have plenty to do, and have a few difficult projects coming up next year that it seems i will be tackeling head on by myself! But more on that later.

This weekend, my friends have invited me to a club called Code Space. Its a refurbished warehouse, that actually used to be a rail way (part of the rail way is still visible beneath glass floor tiles)! Restaraunt by day, and night club by night, i hope its as good as my friends say. I never really was one for club-life!

I arrived and met up with Chris, Jenny, Shanshan and a few others, including members of Chris' band! The place looked great, and was a lot more laid back than i thought! We collapsed on a sofa and had a couple drinks and a chat before the DJ's started. We were being treated to a group called the 'Elements', who apparently are pretty famous dj's from Shanghai!

It was a good night, and i continue to meet new people every time i go out. The locals are real friendly in China, i am glad it is easy to get along with people here. Here's hoping for more nights just as good!

Bed time, catch you all later.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment