Monday 17 October 2011

FINALLY! VPN access!

A fine afternoon to you all!

Firstly, a huge apology to everyone trying to keep up to date with my happenings. China is very much under the thumb of the government, therefore, I have EXTREMELY limited access to certain websites, including the likes of Facebook and youtube, which are non existent in China. A couple of days ago I finally got my hands on a new laptop, and have spent my time since trying to find my way around 'the great firewall of China'. Today at work I got our technician, a man named Rain, to help me. We found software that can bypass the blocks, so i have finally access to my blog again!

I am living 100 miles an hour at the moment. I will now be able to make a post or 5 about the past few days and what i have been getting up to. I have a few images to post as well. 

I will get to it then! Hope you enjoy the read.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment