Friday 7 October 2011

Hello from China!!

Hi everyone!

I'm finally here! After an exhausting 10 hour flight from London Heathrow airport this morning, I am really happy to finally be on the ground again. Such fantastic sunny weather as well!

I had a driver waiting for me on arrival, holding my name up on a big board and everything! He is a very nice man, and I'm sure I will be seeing more of him. He drove me through some of Shanghai city to a hotel where I will spend the next couple of nights. The roads were really busy, and roughly 4-5 lanes wide both ways too! The buildings and architecture I could see from the road were truely breathtaking, nothing like the little baby sized buildings in Ireland. I will be sure to have some photos up soon!!

For now I rest, it's been non stop this past 20ish hours. Then I must try sort out something to eat soon after that.

I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

Later!

Michael

1 comment:

  1. Michael,
    I was wondering whether some of our current second year students might be interested in your blog, but I wouldn't give out the URL without your permission. What do you think?
    Norman

    ReplyDelete