Tuesday 1 November 2011

Day 7 in China: Settling in

Hi everyone!

I am feeling more comfortable with my environment now, though I still need to try and get out of the house more! Things have started to get quiet for me at work, I'm sure I will have a steady pace of work set for me soon though.

Today I got contacted by Mark from the Catalai program (link in the side bar, anyone interested in travelling, I suggest you check it out! I recommend it). He told me that some of his current British graduates, along with himself and some of his team, will be travelling to Hangzhou for a nice day out, and he would be happy if I joined him! What a great opportunity! I told him I would be happy to join him. He plans to bring the students to the Giii office where I work, where he wants Karl to give them a short talk about business. Then we will travel to the edge of the Hangzhou west lake. Once there, we will rent bicycles and cycle around the lake, possibly stop for a nice lunch somewhere, and then whatever else! I am not sure of the final plan yet, but is is exciting! I am looking forward to meeting someone my age that can speak my language haha.

I will let you know how it goes, I can't wait! I will try get some nice photos too.

Hope everything is going well for everyone back home!

Talk later,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment